We all know how to block ads on websites. But do you know how to fix ads not loading on websites when using Kaspersky Internet Security 2018?
Why is this an issue? It is simple really, you want to support a website by accepting to display advertisements through your ad-blocking add-on’s filters. But you still don’t see any ads on websites. What could be the issue here?
The first thing we recommend, is to disable the ad-blocking add-on (uBlock Origin, AdGuard or AdBlock Plus or whatever it is you are using), and try visiting the website that you want to allow ads for. If it still doesn’t work, and if you are using Kaspersky Internet Security 2018 (or 2019), chances are that is the culprit. so, how do you solve this issue? Don’t worry. You don’t have to uninstall the program.
How to fix ads not loading on websites when using Kaspersky Internet Security:
- Right-click on the icon of Kaspersky Internet Security on your system tray.
- Select the option which says “Kaspersky Internet Security”.
- On the main screen there will be about 6 options, one of which says “Privacy Protection“.
- Click on it, and see whether “Private Browsing is enabled”. If it is, click on the disable button.
- Now, try visiting the website you wish to support. It should display the ads.
Apart from this, there is another setting, which could be blocking the ads. That would be the browser plugin, aka the Kaspersky Protection” add-on. You can just open your web browser and disable the extension completely, or open Kaspersky’s interface, click on the Settings button, and going to the Protection tab. This has an Anti-banner option, that you can turn off.
However, we don’t recommend doing this, because it is a pretty useful anti-malware option for the web. Instead just disable the privacy option in the antivirus using our how to fix ads not loading on websites when using Kaspersky Internet Security guide.